Thursday, September 20, 2012

My crafty formula


Someone, somewhere said "If you want to keep knitting, don't open a yarn store". I'm not complaining, but it can be like that. Well, maybe I'm complaining a little bit, actually no, not complaining just yearning. Yearning to work with the gorgeous yarns that surround me everyday *insert heavy sigh*.

This combined with lack of time, a propensity for procrastination and daydreaming does not make for a very productive crafty output. Quite frankly my current crafty formula stinks!

So when I opened my emails this morning and saw the latest edition of FREE magazine Petite Purls and the cutest wee little fairy girl on the front I gave myself a good talking to. I love sharing in My creative space each week and I've missed it, and I'm gonna fix that. That is all.
suzy xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I am swooning over your red and white polka dot knitting needle!!!
    And what a beautiful cover on the magazine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I've just fallen in love with the fairy. Guess that means that I've disrupted my own crafty agenda yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is gorgeous! Enjoy that one!! And wishing you many hours of knitting tucked amongst your bust days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...